Electrical Connectors

asuntos relacionados con la mecánica de la moto y con problemas que puedan surgir.
Responder
Okanagan
Primeros pasitos
Primeros pasitos
Agradecimiento recibido: 10 veces

Electrical Connectors

Mensaje por Okanagan »

As much as possible I try to use electrical connectors compatible with those BMW uses when I make connections to the wiring on the bike.

I started a thread on the AdvRider forum to create a reference for what the connectors are and where to get them. I thought that some here might find it useful so here is a link.

https://www.advrider.com/f/threads/the- ... d.1237854/

djpaliobcn
Master de la F800GS
Master de la F800GS
Agradecimiento recibido: 40 veces
Contactar:

Re: Electrical Connectors

Mensaje por djpaliobcn »

Good thread, perhaps a summary could be made in this forum so as not to depend on external forums that sometimes cease to exist or change and when you need it you can no longer find the information

Thank you so much
Happy Ride Barcelona Admin
2013-12 >> Honda XL125 Varadero Deluxe
2015-04 >> A2 :)
2015-05 >> BMW F800GS Adventure 2015 (35KW)
2017-06 >> Deslimitada! oe:
Okanagan
Primeros pasitos
Primeros pasitos
Agradecimiento recibido: 10 veces

Re: Electrical Connectors

Mensaje por Okanagan »

djpaliobcn escribió: 27 Ene 2024 12:26 Good thread, perhaps a summary could be made in this forum so as not to depend on external forums that sometimes cease to exist or change and when you need it you can no longer find the information

Thank you so much
I the case of the AdvRider forum I am not worried about the thread itself disappearing. I have been a participant there since 2007 and the threads are permanent. Of course the links in the threads could be subject to changes but for my part I tried to put enough information in each post to facilitate a search of the key terms if need be.
Responder

Volver a “Mecánica / asuntos técnicos”